- Operating CNC machines, ensuring that all parts are machined to meet agreed method specification.
- Understanding of engineering drawings, ensuring that fixtures are correctly aligned.
- Inspecting parts in line with quality procedures and taking any necessary, approved, action to resolve quality issues.
- Ensuring quality and safety to specifications in the set.
- Perform periodic machines maintenance and take corrective action if there is damage.
- Min. Senior High School/SMK degree (technical mechanical background or equivalent)
- Experience of operating a CNC Grinding, EDM or multi lathe machine
- Ability to understand method specifications and basic engineering
- Good problem solving skills, mature, independent, analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate in English is an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail and produce quality work
- Have hands-on experiences with grinding and lathe machines
- Self-motivation, with drive and enthusiasm
- Person must be willing to work in shifts if necessary
Should you meet all the requirements above, please submit your full comprehensive resume, contact telephone number, recent photographs, copies of any degrees in your CV in ENGLISH and put the job code in mail subject you are applying for, within immediately of the posting date and send by clicking Apply Now.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Visit our website for more information about us. (www.boschsprang.com)