- Minimal Pengalaman 1 Tahun
- Manages customer and color styling projects. Responsibilities may include outlining project objectives and tasks, managing daily and on-going operations, and implementing new programs or methods.
- Perform color styling, technology, and related projects with other divisions, departments, or groups; works with technology to review and approve new or expanded formulas.
- Perform customer projects, which includes developing project scope and objectives, maintain daily operations, and ensuring timelines and customer needs are met.
- Reviews and presents presentations, color panels, documents and reports, and other materials and products for customers.
- Majoring in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Sketch up/ 3D max literate.
- Adobe illustrator and Photoshop mastery.
- Good taste in interior design.
- Having experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be willing to work in Jl. Ancol Barat I/A5/C No. 12 Jakarta Utara.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.