The Deputy Finance Manager will be expected to assist on the day-to-day Finance Operations and strategic part. This opportunity is suitable for young professional who is ready to step up for managerial exposure. You will be given a leadership experience of a small yet dynamic team.
Our client is a Listed Multifinancing Company in Vietnam. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry who are ready to expand rapidly in Indonesia.
- Responsible for process improvement and internal control implementation
- Overseeing day-to-day operational Finance, AP/AR, collections, credit control, financial statements
- Helping in analysis of financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions
- Introduction and implementation of cost saving initiatives which will impact the bottom line of the business
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 4 years in Accounting & Finance Area
- Big4 Candidates are Encouraged to Apply
- Excellent commercial awareness and analysis skills
- Great Opportunity for learning curve in Managerial Position
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jean San Hi on +62 21 2958 8861