- Minimal Pengalaman 2 Tahun
- Proactively follow and improve existing digital assets.
- Closely monitor progress of team member (internal, external/agency), identify potential issues, address and eliminate issues to ensure team member can work effectively and efficiently, escalate effective when necessary.
- Maintain a clear visibility of the project.
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external (agency) to design, develop and implement digital projects.
- Deliver projects on time and ensure quality standards are met.
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications.
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks.
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects.
- Report weekly to brand manager in a concise manner
- Having experience as a Digital Brand Executive or Digital Project Manager.Â Â
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS.
- An understanding of both technical and creative processes.
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Communication and team management skills.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Marketing, Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Others or equivalent.
- Having experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.