Plan, direct, and monitor audit activities by managing audit projects, developing and reviewing audit procedures, proposing recommendations and managing subordinates in order to minimize risks, improve the performance and productivity of the organization;s financial, operational and managerial processes and systems, and to ensure that the organization complies with all relevant regulations, laws and standards
Our client is a global automotive parts manufacturing company. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Internal Audit Manager who can assist the business to comply to policies and regulations.
- Plan and manage internal audit projects efficiently to ensure that audits are conducted in a thorough and systematic manner so the audit activities does not disrupt daily operational activities.
- Coordinate audit projects involving external auditors by managing access to information and people to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standard of service
- Develop and review audit procedures and standards in order to ensure that audit procedures and standards are always relevant with recent organization's needs and comply with changing laws and regulations
- Develop report containing evaluation and analysis of audit findings in order to effectively communicate the findings
- Make recommendations to senior management for the organization's financial, operational, and managerial processes and systems improvements.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of audit professionals to ensure audit activities are conducted to high standard of accuracy, rigor and credibility
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering
- 5 years of working experiences in similar field, 2-3 years of managerial experiences
- Posses effective leadership and managerial skills
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Have effective problem solving and decision making skills
- Understand business process of manufacturing company
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a company with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gustav Fierdaus on +62 21 2958 8865.