The Plant Controller will be reporting into the Finance Controller. You will be expected to control and monitor all aspects financial management such as reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
Our client is one of the Leading Multinational Manufacture Company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically. As a result of ambitious plans they are expanding their business to West Java. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Plant Controller who can set up a system and assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Participate in the Budget cycles along with Finance Controller and Chief Accountant
- Responsible for Capex monitoring and fixed asset accounting, including asset capitalization
- Heavily focused on Cost accounting, Cost price Analysis, Operational variances and developing cost estimates for new product
- Participating in the financial closing process
- Enforce and control the implementation of the Company's standardised business procedures for the production unit
- Provide necessary inputs to Treasury for cash forecast requirements
- Responsible for the periodic stock taking of the inventory
- Participate in the annual accounts closing and audit along with the Chief Company Accountant
- Reasonable understanding of prevailing various tax requirements and related issues
This role is based in Karawang and as a result of the requirements and we are ideally looking for Indonesian nationals. Fluency in Bahasa, strong written and spoken English is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent technical accounting skills.
Other key requirements include:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 5-7 years experience in Finance / Accounting
- Experienced in SAP would be advantageous
- Ideally you will have a experienced a Plant Controller function within a Large Manufacturing Company
- Excellent knowledge of Indonesia Accounting GAAP/IFRS
- Willing to work in Karawang
- Ideally you will have begun your career in a top tier audit firm before making the move into industry. This is not a learning position
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Fair remuneration package based on experience
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gustav Fierdaus on +62 21 2958 8865.